This is a WooCommerce plugin for making payments using CHAIPort. It adds a new payment option for your store on the checkout page and opens up a whole lot of options for the user to pay. The plugin can handle the payments and also your order statuses. It automatically updates the order status for the user if the transaction was successful or failed. It adds necessary notes to the order like transaction reference & if the transaction was unsuccessful, reason and status-code notes are attached to the order.
- WooCommerce installed in your wordpress
- A verified Merchant Account with CHAIPort
- Get your API Keys at [Merchant Portal][merchant-portal]
- Download the plugin from here
- Go to Plugins page and click on Add New, Upload the zip file and install
- After installing you need to activate CHAIPort plugin from plugins page in your wordpress dashboard
- Go to Setting in WooCommerce page of your dashboard and click on Payments tab
- Enable the CHAIPort Plugin and then click on Manage
- You need to check the Enable CHAIPort Gateway
- Enter the keys from step 1 and click on savePublishable Key ---> CHAIPort KeyPrivate Key ---> CHAIPort Secure Secret Key
- You'll have to add the webhook URL given in the settings to the Merchant Portal Webhooks section
- You've successfully integrated CHAIPort Plugin on your store.
In case of any questions, issues please feel free to reach out to CHAIPort Support team at email@example.com