- Sign up
- Manage Payment Methods
- Accept Payments
- Zero Code Solution
- Integration Solutions
For Cross Border Payments, the PortOne team will send an invite to the merchants on their email addresses. Merchant will accept the invite and sign up on the PortOne admin portal using the invite link.
- Merchant will receive an invite email
- Merchant will click on the invite link and sign up to access the Admin portal
Merchant can enable/disable the required payment methods, accordingly, the enabled methods will be shown to the end user for accepting payments.
- Merchant can access the Payment Methods Configuration screen to enable/disable the required method
There are different solutions to accept payment, some do not require any integration (Zero code), and some require integration to be done beforehand.
Merchants can create a payment link and can share it with the end user to access the enabled payment options and complete the payment.
- Create a Payment Link
- Share the link with the end user, who can access the checkout and make the payment
- Check the Transaction details on the Admin Portal
There are different types of Integrations available for the merchant to accept payment